Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day



This year was my first official Mother's Day. I have to say it was a pretty good one. Malachi got me two charms to go on my bracelet and Daniel got me Willow Trees. We had a wonderful lunch and then Malachi and I took a nap together. I think this is only the second time we have ever done that. Daniel was a great husband, he vacuumed and did all the laundry. What can I say God blessed me with All my BOYS!!!

On a side note Malachi is sick so this is the only Mother's day picture we got!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Emily! I am glad you had a great day with the boys!! That is too sweet about you you and Malachi getting to take a nap together on Mother's Day!! And way to go Daniel for all the cleaning, he must know Father's Day is coming soon, haha, jk!
Love you all