January 3rd, 2008 was Malachi's first day at ms. Gs. I don't know who it was harder on Malachi, Ms. G, or myself. If you don't know Malachi has not really enjoyed taking the bottle this was part of my anxieties. The other part was I had to drive to Paris that day. The good thing is that Malachi got up early so we spent some time with him and enjoyed getting him ready for his bid day. I took Malachi to Ms. Gs and he did fine, he was asleep but this meant he would wake up in a strange place with a strange person. I cried all the way to enterprise to pick up my car for my big adventure. Ms. G called at noon and said that Malachi had only eaten 3oz and spit up one of them b/c he was screaming so hard. He did finally take another 2oz after his nap so the afternoon was good. Daniel picked Malachi up that afternoon. Here are some pictures of how the rest of the evening went.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
DAY CARE
January 3rd, 2008 was Malachi's first day at ms. Gs. I don't know who it was harder on Malachi, Ms. G, or myself. If you don't know Malachi has not really enjoyed taking the bottle this was part of my anxieties. The other part was I had to drive to Paris that day. The good thing is that Malachi got up early so we spent some time with him and enjoyed getting him ready for his bid day. I took Malachi to Ms. Gs and he did fine, he was asleep but this meant he would wake up in a strange place with a strange person. I cried all the way to enterprise to pick up my car for my big adventure. Ms. G called at noon and said that Malachi had only eaten 3oz and spit up one of them b/c he was screaming so hard. He did finally take another 2oz after his nap so the afternoon was good. Daniel picked Malachi up that afternoon. Here are some pictures of how the rest of the evening went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment