


Ok so it has been a while. Since I went back to work I have not taken as many pictures as I would have liked and really do not have as much time as I did while I was at home. So sorry for delay in pictures. Malachi turned 4 months old this Saturday. Wow how time flies. It is very sad to think in two months he will be half a year old. Malachi has grown so much and is doing so much more. He has found his hands and they are always in his mouth. Not sure if he is teething already or not. He has also found his feet and is trying to get them in his mouth! Not sure if he can get them all the way to his mouth over the big belly. He is finally taking the bottle OK. He does not like it in the mornings but will take 4-5 oz twice in the afternoons. Malachi is still not rolling over but I am not sure if he is going to because he likes to be sitting up so that he can see every thing. He is afraid he is going to miss something, I am not sure who he gets that from! There is a small laugh that is trying to come out but has not made it yet. Malachi is a very happy baby that has a smile that will light up a room. We have been very blessed with our little one. Enjoy his smiles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment