


Daniel and I took our first vacation since our honeymoon. We decided to go to Washington DC. We figured this would be our last trip just the two of us for a while. It was a blast. We did all the tourist things that you could do even got a couple of blisters from all the walking. We should have prepared our feet more for the walking. We enjoyed every moment of our trip. We went to the zoo to see the giant pandas and then took the LONG walk to the national cathedral. Talk about beautiful architecture. Of course we went to all the monuments. We took a night tour of the monument which was breath taking. We saw the changing of the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers. That was probably the most meaningful part of the trip for me. I walked away very silent. We saw much more but I do not want to go on and on. We were both impressed that I did as much as I did being five months pregnant. Here are a few pictures of the trip, just the highlights.
No comments:
Post a Comment