DB never has to travel for work but he did this once for a week out of state so my sweet Mom took off work and headed our way to help with the kiddos in the evenings. M had to be picked up from school on Friday due to running 103 fever, Saturday he was fine no fever and running around like a crazy person. Sunday he started feeling worse and ache, oh yea baby the FLU had it. Since it was Sunday i could not get him in until Monday. I got him into the doctor but since it was over 48 hours since the fever started our wonderful doctor did not make me pay for a flu test b/c M could not get the medication. So Tylenol and Ibuprofen was his friend. He was fever free for 24 hour so he got to head back to school on Wednesday. YEA a free day for Nanny!!
Wait not so much, by 10:00 am I was feeling terrible and then i got a call from the school that H was running a fever. I was able to get into the doctor on Thursday and yes Type A FLU! And I know you are thinking did you get a flu shot, yes yes I did and everyone else in the family. So of course I called the kid's doctor and he sent in a prescription for H with out me having to take her in. Did mention we really like our new doctor.
As you might ask, what about Nanny. Yes when we share we share well. We sent Nanny home Friday running 103 fever, tested positive for Type A Flu!! Surprise Surprise!!!
Luckily DB was out of town and did not get sick but he did come home to a house that was disinfected from top to bottom and a wife wearing a surgical mask!! WELCOME HOME!
H did get in some cookie time with Nanny
H and I the day we got sick.
1 comment:
Sorry you guys all got the flu. It was really bad around here but thankfully we didn't get it! Hey... I would have to say that you and Hailey look pretty good for being sick!
Post a Comment