December has come up on us very fast this year. I did get the house decorated and was sort of a decorating hog this year because I put the tree up while the kids were asleep so I could get it done faster. Next year I will let them help!! Malachi is loving all the lights on the houses so he very sweetly asked his dad if we could have lights on our house. So WE DO! Malachi loves driving home if we are out late and seeing the lights. He is getting more into Christmas this year. He knows about Santa but we do not say Santa brings the presents, he is just a person. I am not to sure that Malachi even knows you get presents at Christmas because I have not put anything under our tree. There are way to many little fingers that would be to excited to open them NOW!

We are checking things off our list and are ready to spend Christmas this year with family. It is a hard time for us this year because we are missing a very special person in our lives but we know she is not hurting this Christmas and that is what matters.
I will work on getting more pictures of the kiddos with the tree and other fun Christmas decorations soon.
In other news Hailey is mobile now. Well on two feet now. She loves to stand up and is taking a liking in walking from object to object. Crawling is still the fastest mode of transpiration right now but she is getting there.

This is her "Look NO Hands"
No comments:
Post a Comment