Friday, February 5, 2010

4 Months Old


Our girl is 4 months old. She went for her 4 month check up and weighs 13.3 pounds. She is growing so fast. The doctor said she looked great. We have started her on rice cereal. I will let the picture speak for it's self. So this was the first time, now she is doing much better. I would not say she likes it but more is going in then out now. We are enjoying the smallness of her since she is our last little one. She loves to smile, talk to you, and of course sleep. She has a very different personality then her brother.

Malachi is getting very big as well. He loves to take Hailey to her room at "school" every morning. He makes sure she has a toy to play with and gives her a kiss. One day this week he gave her a kiss and I thought she was going to roll over finally to be able to see him as he left the room. It looked like her head was about to come off she was turned so far around so that she could watch her brother. She already loves him dearly and the feeling is mutual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh I love it! They are so cute together!