We all think we have our lives figured out. Find the man or women that God has planed for our life mate. Get married have a child, realize you are content with one child, when all through childhood you thought you would have more. Life is pretty good, you both still have a job in this uncertain economy. Friendships are blossoming in a town that you thought you might not ever feel at home in. Then IT HAPPENS, God's plan out shines your own. He says haha you just thought you had it all figured out. You are shocked at how drastic your life is about to change and it takes a while for everything to sink in. Once the shock wears off and you are able to breath again you tell the world that
MALACHI IS GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!!!

Yes that is correct. Our new little one will enter this world around September 28. Just a short time after Malachi turns 2. His world is about to be rocked up-side down.
7 comments:
YIPPPEE!!! Congrats!! Being a mommy of 2 is even better than mommy of 1!! You will love it and be great at it!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!
And just think....you are doing better than me...both of mine are younger than your oldest! :-)
Hey! Great news! We are so happy for ya'll! So I am guessing this was not planned! But I am sure in the end your little one will be such a blessing and you won't be able to imagine your world without him/her! By the way I am hoping you have a girl!
How very exciting. I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations Emily. I so happy for you and your family.
Hope you are well.
Melissa Ross
God's plan is always bigger than ours. Babies have a tendency to turn our lives upside down. It took us about 5 months to recover from the shock each time!
Post a Comment