He is trying to pull himself up on his toys as well. Last Thursday the 21st Malachi rolled over for the first time from his back to his tummy. That was very fun b/c Daniel and I were right there with him on the floor playing.
Malachi does not mind being on his tummy if it is his idea so that is nice for him to get that tummy time in. On Sunday the 24th I was fixing dinner and Malachi rolled from his tummy to his back. Daniel and Nana got to see this one. I have not seen the magic of this roll yet but it is coming. Another big thing this month is he is getting his first tooth. This past weekend Malachi was putting everything in his mouth and he would rub his little gums so hard his whole head would shake. Last night Malachi woke up around 3:22 and ate for about 30 min but after that he was not ready to go back to sleep so I stayed up with him and we rocked and rocked. I put my finger in his mouth to see if he was still hungry and felt something sharp! Yes people it is his first Tooth!!! So we are very excited. The Orajel will probably be our friends for a while.
Wow if next month is the same way he will be driving soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment