Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 weeks and back at work




Malachi is now 12 weeks old. He is growing fast. He will smile when you talk to him and is trying to laugh but is not there yet. It is a wonderful feeling when you go in his room in the mornings and he is smiling at you. I went back to work this week. It was hard leaving him but he is doing well and we have fun when we get home. I am just afraid that I am going to miss some of his first, but I know he will save them all for his daddy and I!! We are getting ready for the Christmas Holiday. This will be our first Christmas in our new home and with Malachi. I think he is not going to be that interested this year but next year the boxes better watch out! Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: