Friday, November 9, 2007

7 Weeks Old



Time flies when you are having fun. Malachi is now seven weeks old. It seems like we were just at the hospital seeing him for the first time. When people tell you they grow up fast, I never thought it would be this fast. This week Malachi started smiling. He is the cutest thing around. His smile makes your heart melt. I love the time I am getting to spend with him. It is going to be hard going back to work. I will have to start preparing Daniel for the breakdowns I might have that first week. Malachi and I go up and have lunch with dad at least once a week so that is a special time that Daniel is going to miss. We are all excited about the holidays since there are going to be a lot of first this year. I am sort of excited about not being able to get up before the sun does on the morning after thanksgiving. We will just have to miss all those lines this year. Well enjoy the pictures of Malachi at seven weeks old.

1 comment:

Pwoods said...

Really, 7 weeks old, wow! Still looking way like Daniel, but Malachi is way cuter, haha! I am sure ya'll will have a super time during the holidays with him, so much fun. Can't wait to see pictures during Christmas!