Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baby B Update

So this little one is liking it's home for right now! We have eight more days and it looks like our little bundle of joy is being stubborn. The doctor does not think that this one is going to come on it's own. So as of right now we are scheduled to go into the hospital the night of the 24th and start medication to help things along. So we should have our arrival on the 25th or 26th of this month. Please keep both Daniel and I in your prayers. WOW we are going to be parents!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

"WOW" is right! I can hardly believe it. You better send me photos or upload them to this blog. I will be praying for you and Danny an Baby B. ~Susan

Anonymous said...

I better get a call so that I may come visit you in the hospital. Once, said baby is potty trained I'll be all over the baby sitting.